GOSSIP: internet decends on black mum who goes totally nude - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Saturday 23 September 2017

GOSSIP: internet decends on black mum who goes totally nude

 
Singer, Reedy decided to go totally nude in a
 photoshoot with her son to celebrate his 4th birthday.

She shared the photo with caption narrating the story of his birth, 'On September 21st I started having contractions about 6pm at the time I didn't know I just thought I was hurting because it was close to my due date I tossed and turned all night took over 15 showers because the water running on my stomach made the pain go away but it was a mind thing after not getting any sleep I hopped up at 7am and ordered my aunt & uncle to bring me to the hospital that was the longest ride from Avondale to Kenner and by time we made it I was 10 centimeters ready to go in I delivered my son at 10:43am with no epidural his head BEEN huge he had to be vacuumed out Riley Tyrus Pierre 6pounds 8 ounces and 19 inches long HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY to my everything 

No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.