The Eyes of my understanding Episode 1😀 - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Friday 1 September 2017

The Eyes of my understanding Episode 1😀

I looked through window to see if he was actually coming
I was right
He was walking into the compound with his thin structure looking like a malnourished 19 years old boy with no hope to live
I went outside
Stood at the door post, hands on waist, burning with fury like a mad woman whose plate of Jollof rice was stolen
"If he enters this house today without dropping money for food, then I am a bastard!
Today is today, the scales has fallen!
If I don't show you the family I come then my mother was mad when she named me courage!"
I said to my self
"IMA IMA mmi ,this one u are standing at the door looking like someone whose house is on fire, is all well?"
Michael asked, touching my waist with his left hand"
I pushed off his hands and shouted
"Thunder will cut of those hands if u touch me again, shameless penniless he-goat!
U will not enter into this house if u don't give me money for food..I am hungry u hear!
I won't die, because I got married..
I won't!"
The shock on his face made my heart skip for a bit".. but I retained my composure burning with rage
"Jesus Christ!..courage are talking to me your husband like that?
U have never responded back at me not to talk of shouting at me
What has come over you!
What is this new change my love?
"It is the poverty now
The one your witchcraft mother and occultic sisters has put us into, u hear
I am fed up!,"
My heart skipped as I watched tears drip down the face of my husband, but I was unmoved in my reactions
i knew michael would never hit me,especially now that I am 7 weeks pregnant with his baby   I was his jewel, his life sef 
he has never harmed a woman!, never!
He believed there was no justification for beating one's wife and detested men who did such
But he was crying now
I have never seen him cry..
what I said must be have been extremely painful
I become soft inwardly
but then I must complete what I started. I ignored him and looked away, still standing at the door post
He brought out a few naira notes threw them on me
Pushed me hard and went inside
I came inside
Walked around angrily.
"Michael is this how you married me
Is this how I was one year ago!
U shameless poverty stricken Nincompoop..
Look at me, one time miss Bamsa
One time miss uniuyo
One time face of pearl Nigeria
Collecting #700 to make food in my matrimonial home!"
I tore the naira notes in his front
Took up the T.v romote and stoned his destiny out of his forehead "
He shouted in pains
stood up running towards me..
My heart beat went faster as I prepared for the worst..
To be continued
#Fiction#
#ExoticEve#

No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.