GOSSIP: Laura Ikeji-Kanu praises tonto dikeh on cosmetic surgery -Because of u, I’ll get my body done too. - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Friday 22 December 2017

GOSSIP: Laura Ikeji-Kanu praises tonto dikeh on cosmetic surgery -Because of u, I’ll get my body done too.

Laura Ikeji-Kanu a fashion entrepreneur,and who's also a  sister to our Nigerian  blogger linda ikeji ,  has praised Tonto Dikeh for having a cosmetic surgery, saying she will soon get hers done.
see screenshot below
She recently shared a video of Tonto’s upcoming reality show and on it she  wrote;
“Dear @tontolet u re really a king. Because of u, I’ll get my body done too. 😉 Soon. You re a strong woman and u inspire.”

No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.