Here's Story behind Banky W's Marriage with Adesua Etomi - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Monday 8 January 2018

Here's Story behind Banky W's Marriage with Adesua Etomi

Nigeria’s favourite celebrity couple, Banky W and Adesua Etomi who over the weekend released their TV reality show titled ‘The Wellingtons’ are once again trending. 
The couple opened up on the climax of their relationship and wedding ceremony in the documentary which aired on Saturday.
As indicated by Banky W's Scene, he revealed that they had been in the relationship since 2015, including that they began dating after he slid into Adesua's Dm on Twitter 

Banky W additionally made it realized that he never wanted to date or wed anybody from media outlets yet got awed after he understood Adesua was profoundly filled 

He stated, "I met Adesua in 2015 and in the wake of inquisitive about her from her supervisor, Isioma, I went online to scan for her and discovered her web-based social networking handles 
"I looked her into on the web and I preferred what I saw. I googled her, stalked her on the gram and a day or two later, I slid into her DM like the genuine man that I am
"I had two vital turning points with Adesua. One was previously we began talking. It was really when I was stalking her and I saw a video of her and her youth companions singing religious tunes and I felt like this is extremely reviving to discover somebody in our profession that would promptly demonstrate this piece of them. 


"The second part when I knew was the point at which we took a private outing some place and it was the first occasion when that she hit the dance floor with me and now, I definitely knew she was a profound young lady and an imploring lady. Be that as it may, in the event that I can admit, I was somewhat stressed that with regards to the turn ups and the fun, I didn't know whether she would be free that way and the first occasion when she hit the dance floor with me, they were playing Rihanna's "Work" and she hit the dance floor with me. Women and Gentlemen, once you have the profound and physical, you close shop, you move
”I wasn’t specifically looking for an entertainer as a wife because of what I presumed, but she took me off the balance
“I am glad I married Adesua because she understands my business and the pressure that comes with it.

No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.