LIFESTYLE: Here was how i loosed some of my belly fat - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Tuesday 9 January 2018

LIFESTYLE: Here was how i loosed some of my belly fat

In the photo on the left, I was NOT pregnant, just bloated and belly fat. That was in November 2017, only a month ago. I have been asked many times what I did to get rid of my big belly considering I do not do any exercise, I have never been to the Gym in my life (but I'd like to start this year sha).
KNOW THIS :
 Belly fat is very stubborn! You can lose weight all over and still be looking like a pregnant woman. I had my baby through Caesarean Section (2015) so I was always paranoid about doing belly exercise, I don't want to rupture anything but I have had plenty of time to heal so I'm fine now abi? So how did I lose the belly fat without exercising?
Watch video here
source : SISIYEMMI

No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.