“Mercy and I are not fighting” – Lanre Gentry - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Saturday 6 January 2018

“Mercy and I are not fighting” – Lanre Gentry

"Mercy and I are not fighting" - Lanre Gentry - BellaNaija
Lanre Gentry, estranged husband of Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe, has in an interview with Punchsaid him and his wife are “not fighting.”


Nobility and Mercy Aigbe had stood out as truly newsworthy in 2017 after the performing artist blamed him for abusive behavior at home.

Leniency Aigbe had changed her name via web-based networking media, relinquishing her better half's name and battling against abusive behavior at home.

While it is indistinct if the two are back together, Gentry shows said him and Mercy Aigbe "talk each day."

Nobility showed on Mercy Aigbe's birthday wished her a decent one on his Instagram, composing:

Today you are @40 despite the fact that we are battling regardless I say cheerful birthday to you since you are as yet my significant other and my kids mother as I use to call you ones again glad birthday to you Mercy Aigbe Gentry. Long life and God favor you.

Upper class, in his meeting with Punch, said the "battling" he referenced in his birthday wishes was "ordinary sweethearts' squabble."

He clarified that he because truant at her birthday party was he had gone to Dubai.

He said that despite the fact that he was not in the nation, he sent her presents and a birthday cake. He stated:

Benevolence and I are not battling. We talk each day. I realize that in the birthday wish I sent to her through Instagram, I composed that we are as yet battling however what I really implied was not a genuine battle but rather the typical darlings' squabble. I am an extremely tranquil individual and I don't care for battling, most circumstances, I contrast myself with water which has no foe.




The principle reason I was not at her birthday party was that I was not in Nigeria on that day. I ventured out to Dubai and I returned on Wednesday. In spite of the way that I was not in the nation, I got her a birthday cake and different presents I would not have any desire to say since it is an issue amongst a couple.




Benevolence tails me on Instagram, along these lines, I was astounded that the news went round that she is tailing me once more. On the off chance that she had 'unfollowed' me some time recently, there was no chance I would have seen on the grounds that I have a considerable measure of adherents on Instagram.

No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.