Unbelievable!! here is what Denrele Edun Wrote About linda ikeji how Touching - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Friday 5 January 2018

Unbelievable!! here is what Denrele Edun Wrote About linda ikeji how Touching

Nigerian TV personality, Edun Derenle has taken to his Instagram account to share a throwback photo of him and Linda Ikeji with a sweet message. 

Unbelievable!! here is what Denrele Edun  Wrote About linda ikeji  how Touching
As per LIB, Sharing this photograph of us back in UNILAG around 15 years prior (we were BFFs in school, and still awesome companions till today), Denrele Edun reviewed the circumstances I was benevolent to him. He composed;
#FlashbackFriday to 2nd Semester Exams with @officiallindaikeji in Unilag where we had just cremated an English Major course. This was in 2002.
But the real reason I’m posting this picture (Linda actually wanted it in Sepia mode even though I wanted it in colour) is to hail my Day1! LINDA IKEJI is still one of the most exquisitely amazing women I have had the utmost blessing of knowing! Just after class and exams, Linda wil grab my Higher Education note and slip money in the middle; She always knew when I was stuck (which was everyday, anyways) and if I couldn’t afford Campus shuttle from Education Dept to Main Campus, she will walk the entire length with me…In neck breaking stilettos!

Before we took this picture, someone made a joke about my fake TShirt right in front of the Arts Faculty. Saying i was always wearing fake sh*t and stuff…And I should get a life. Linda looked the person up and down, flipped her long braids over her shoulder and told me to be grateful for the gift of LIFE!

Life is a series of thousands of tiny miracles. Notice them.
Here’s what Linda Ikeji said about being kind to other people.



I learnt very early in life that one of the easiest ways to get blessings and continue to get favour from God is to be kind and helpful to others. Remember, God said whatever you do for others, you do for me.

I don’t know what spirit led me but I started as a teenager to give to others. It didn’t matter how little I had, I was always happy to share, to give, to bless someone else and I don’t mean just family members, it included friends, acquintances and strangers. And the great thing about giving is that people always remember. When you do something so kind for someone, it occupies the biggest part of their hearts and their gratitude turn to prayers and these prayers send goodness that just continues to follow you.

I gave back then because I derived joy from putting smiles on people’s faces and I also knew it was what God would want us to do. I give now for the above reasons but also because I know what it is not to have.

I’d recommend from now on for you to be kinder to others and help as many people as you can because it’s only by giving that you are able to receive more than you already have. To be honest, I think it’s one of the secrets to my success. God just never departs from a giver.

But in saying that, you also have to differentiate people who need genuine help and people who are just leeches, greedy and want to take advantage of your kindness. Those ones you can ignore.

Lastly, giving doesn’t necessarily only mean money or other material things. Giving could also be your time, kind words, a listening ear, sharing love…and so on! It’s to give of yourself!


So be kinder in 2018 and remember, we rise by lifting others!
Cheers
Linda

No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.