#BBNaija 2018: Khloe Talks About Why She was voted back to reality show – BBNAIJA - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Monday 26 March 2018

#BBNaija 2018: Khloe Talks About Why She was voted back to reality show – BBNAIJA




Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate Khloe, has given reasons she was voted back to the house.

Khloe, who was earlier disqualified with her strategic partner K-brule, returned alongside Anto.


Khloe said NIgerians voted her because they want her to deal with some housemates.

According to her, she would deal with Cee-c, Alex, Teddy- A and Tobi.

She said,
 ” My family actually voted me, maybe not all but some fans sent me on an errand and I have to deliver.

”Some people want me to deal with Cee-c.


”Some want me to put Alex straight. As for Tobi, he is not my kind of guy, but we will see about that.”

No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.