I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag – What Should I Do? - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Sunday 11 March 2018

I Saw A Pack Of Condom With 3 Missing Condoms Inside My Wife’s Bag – What Should I Do?

Hi Guys,
Guess you all are doing great?
A concerned Naijaloaded user sent this to us. He needs your help on how best to handle the situation/problem he’s currently facing in his marriage.
Read his story below:-
My name is Sylvester Moses from Jos, am sending this mail with my eyes full of tears 😢 as I don’t really know what to do again.
I’m married with 2 kids. My kids and wife are the only things that makes me happy. I earn just 50k monthly but my wife earn more money than me.
So today, I got back home from work, walk into my wife’s room but didn’t see her. I called her name loudly and she answered from the Toilet and I told her it was me so she won’t get worried thinking it was a strange that entered her room.
I sat on the bed, saw her bag looking so full, I playfully dragged it closer to myself, I opened it but what I saw almost paralyzed me 😥😥😥
I saw a bundle of 1000 Notes (About 100k in total I guessed), I dropped the cash and continue searching her bag only to see a Pack of Condom with 3 condoms missing.
These are the questions ringing in my head and giving me sleepless nights for some days now 😥😥
Am tired, confused and frustrated. I don’t know what to do again at this junction.

Should I Just Let Her Go Or Continue With The Relationship?

I sincerely need your Advice so I can decide on what to do.
Please help me.
Thank you

No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.