Meet the Nigerian pure water seller who owns a house in Canada - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Wednesday 7 March 2018

Meet the Nigerian pure water seller who owns a house in Canada





Nigerian woman recognized as Tholu Fholarin, has taken to Facebook to impart her declaration to the world. As indicated by her, she sold unadulterated water in Lagos, however now she is a property proprietor in Canada. She composed on Facebook;


READ ALSO : Very Funny!! Here Are The 7 Types Of Okada Riders In Nigeria (Share Your Experience)


 "On March 5, 2018. I turned into a first time homebuyer in Canada. I Esther possess a home in Canada, YEAH I AM SURE YOU SAID Woooooow… … I thought once more from how everything began when my father kicked the bucket in 1997, when we thought all expectation was lost. I needed to peddle satchet water in the city of Lagos. I came to Canada in 2015 as an understudy working low maintenance and study. I would come to class and rest and my partners will wake me up and giggle. In any case, the times of misery is finished.



 I am thankful to God for making my life a declaration. I am not going to preach,i simply need to utilize this medium to state Trust and Obey God. God has an arrangement for everyone,just take a moment to tune in and request he right heading, when you think the entryway is closed, please push harder in light of the fact that occasionally diligent work and responsibility will get you what you need. I am glad for the lady I have turned out to be through Christ, I am upbeat that I feel achieved before timing 30 years.




 I never surrendered, and I am thankful to my companions I have made and met throughout my life as you were all there for a reason and I welcome all of you. On account of my family and companions for every one of your supplications and support and I implore that May God Almighty allow all of you your heart wants.

No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.