HELP!!! My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Monday 2 April 2018

HELP!!! My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop?



Hi khorgistites,

I need your help on this pressing issue and I will appreciate every single serious advise on here.

I have a gay friend,we have been friend for 5years and and I have never summoned courage to tell him to stop being gay.

He engages on the act with his fellow gay fellows on the line but yet we are cool close friends.

I never liked the act but can’t talk him out… I need opinions on how to go about this.
How Can I Tell Him To Stop?

No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.