#World Cup; Miss Bum Bum Refuses To Support Her Country Brazil As She Roots For Lionel Messi (Photos) - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Saturday 23 June 2018

#World Cup; Miss Bum Bum Refuses To Support Her Country Brazil As She Roots For Lionel Messi (Photos)





Brazilian model Suzy Cortez has revealed that she will not actually be rooting for the Samba stars who won Costa Rica 2-0 yesterday in a late dramatic display and will instead throw her support behind bitter South American rivals Argentina.

Suzy told Daily Star Online: “I do not like most players in Brazil because they played in rival teams in Sao Paulo. “I like Miranda because he is a former SPFC player.


“I really like Coutinho for his humility and for being the best Brazilian player. “I will cheer for Argentina. In the Brazil team I just like Coutinho, the rest, I hate the other players. “Argentina will be world champions for the simple reason that they have the best player in history, Messi.

“I’m a Messi fan because he plays for Barcelona and because he’s the best player in football history. “I lived half of my life in Barcelona and I’m a fan of the team.”

Suzy previously revealed she is set to strip off and pose in the colours of England with body paint.

She said: “I will do these photos to encourage the English team for several reasons. “Because I love London, I like Chelsea, I live near the club and the fans always recognise me and treat me very well, even though I cheer against them in matches with Barcelona.



“I’m waiting for Nike to send me the England team shirt and if I have time I’ll pose in red and white body painting. “I’ll do the photo shoot with the colours of England in June.

“I love London, it’s where I spend most of the year. “I’m going to cheer for England at the World Cup. “I am currently waiting for Nike to send me the England shirt so I can do the photo shoot.

“This English team will go a long way in the World Cup with this great generation of Kane, Alli and Rashford.”












No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.