Angelique Kidjo mourns her late brother who mentored her - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Saturday 14 July 2018

Angelique Kidjo mourns her late brother who mentored her


Benenoine legendary singer, Angelique Kidjo has announced the death of her elder brother who died on the 11th of July after a brief illness.


Sharing the news, Angelique Kidjo revealed how her brother, Oscar Kidjo, was a huge mentor who helped her develope musically.

According to her, ‘he was a great musician and a great producer and all of his life he supported me tirelessly. I made my debut with him. He helped me compose my first songs. With him I learned the rigour and discipline you have to have when you want to be a musician. He was the one who showed me the importance of knowing with passion your own roots and being proud of them. He was very loved and respected by the musicians of Benin and elsewhere’.

‘Oscar, I know you’re gonna keep watching over me from where you are. I love you and my thoughts go to your wife and your children and to the whole family’ she added.













No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.