Ashley Graham flaunts her leg as she talks ‘taking drugs and having sex with the wrong men’ - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Tuesday 3 July 2018

Ashley Graham flaunts her leg as she talks ‘taking drugs and having sex with the wrong men’



She is the plus-size supermodel who has made waves all over the world with her stunning looks and body confidence.

And Ashley Graham has opened up about her wild early years as a model, ‘taking drugs and having sex with the wrong men’ in a candid new interview with Harper’s Bazaar.

The brunette beauty, 30, also displays her stunning curves and shapely legs in colourful kaftans for the vibrant photoshoot set in New York City.

While known for being an advocate for body confidence and her sizzling turns in Sports Illustrated, the Vogue coverstar admitted her early days as a catalogue model led to an extremely turbulent period.

‘That was a really low point in my life. I moved to New York at 17 and started being reckless. People think of me as a good girl but I had a bad streak.

‘I was doing drugs, I was having sex with the wrong men, I was eating all the wrong food, I wasn’t working out and I wasn’t taking care of myself spiritually.

‘That, over the course of a year or two, will have an effect on you. I gained 25 pounds; I was a US size 18. Agents were telling me my career was over.



Although consumed by self-doubt, Ashley said her beloved mother had made her realise her curves would inspire others to feel comfortable in their own skin.

She said: ‘So I called my mom and said, “I’m moving home. I’m not doing this any more.” She then said something to me that now seems prophetic: “You can’t. Your body is going to change someone’s life one day.”

‘Women take to social media and tell me, “I never loved the skin that I was in until I heard your journey.” So my mom was right.’

The star has been praised for her stunning size 14 figure and has become the toast of the fashion world, and said she hopes to ‘redefine beauty’ with her success in the industry.

She said:‘I’m always going to be me. But this isn’t only about standing up and saying, “Hey, I am who I am.”



Credit – Daily Mail












No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.