GOSSIP : Ramona Singer Is 'So Upset' Carole Radziwill Is Leaving 'Real Housewives of New York - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Thursday 26 July 2018

GOSSIP : Ramona Singer Is 'So Upset' Carole Radziwill Is Leaving 'Real Housewives of New York

 
 
Former 'Real Housewives' Stars: Where Are They Now?
 
She also chimes in on reports Bethenny had something to do with Carole's departure.
Carole Radziwill has left the "RHONY" building and costar Ramona Singer is sad to see her go.
After the "Real Housewives of New York" star announced she's leaving the Bravo show after six seasons on Wednesday, TooFab caught Ramona out in NYC, where she expressed disappointment over the news.
"Oh my god, I'm so upset. I love Carole, inside and out," she said. "She's a very special woman, she's very intelligent, down to earth, bright, giving, kind, fun."
She had no thoughts on a potential replacement just yet, adding, "I really don't know. It's Bravo's decision. I'm so upset about Carole leaving, I'm just so upset I can't even thinking it."
According to TMZ sources, Carole felt "blackballed, in a way" by Bethenny Frankel after their falling out, saying Frankel "controls the show and used her power to push Carole out of the picture." While Bethenny didn't get back to TMZ, Ramona said it was "ridiculous" to think Frankel has sway with the producers or the show's casting process.
"After six seasons on Bravo's RHONYC, I have decided to return to what I do best — journalism and producing," Carole said in her statement on Wednesday. "I am sure this does not come as a surprise to any of the viewers, all of whom have been supportive, encouraging, and kind."

"My original curiosity about reality television has waned over the years and I am focusing on TV and writing projects that better suit my more steady temperament," she continued. "I have worked with amazing producers, made great friends, and I'm thrilled to leave frenemies behind. I will remember this entire experience with delight, humor, and a veracious accuracy."
The most recent episodes of the show have seen Carole constantly go head-to-head with former friend Bethenny Frankel, after the two had a serious falling out between seasons.
The announcement comes after filming of the reunion as well, which was sure to bring even more of that tension to the surface once again.
"The Real Housewives of New York" airs Wednesdays on Bravo.


No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.