Former Big Brother Naija star graduates from Imo state university [Photos] - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Monday 30 July 2018

Former Big Brother Naija star graduates from Imo state university [Photos]


Nina shares photos as she graduates from Imo State University.



Nina graduates from university (Instagram/Nina_ivy_)


2018 has indeed been an amazing year for Nina as she has graduated from the Imo State University.


The former reality tv star took to her Instagram page on Monday, July 30, 2018, where she announced the good news. She went on to share photos while captioning it with an inspiring quote.

"4 years, 62 courses, 8 semesters. Finally, it’s over...I remember 4 years ago when I got admission Always running for lectures chai. No more lectures. No more assignments. No more impromptu Saturday test. Mama, I made it. To you Lord who made this possible. I will praise you forever. You are merciful. You are my Jehova overdo. You are my unchangable changer. I can’t stop loving you. To my parents, thanks for always standing by me. I love you forever. Finally a BA holder...osheyyyyyy," she wrote.









Congratulations to Nina on this new achievement and we wish the best in her future endeavours. This is just one of the cool things that have happened to Nina this year. Recall during her birthday, about a month ago she was gifted, a car on her birthday.

No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.