I want to snatch all my haters husband – Bobrisky [Video] - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Friday 13 July 2018

I want to snatch all my haters husband – Bobrisky [Video]





Nigeria Male cross dresser Idris Okuneye aka Bobrisky said in an Instagram video he posted that he is ready to snatch his haters husband.


He earlier posted a video of himself exposing his huge Butts during a spa treatment

Watch the video below 👇 👇

http://www.creebhills.com/2018/07/bobrisky-exposes-his-huge-butts-as-she-goes-for-spa-watch-video.html

He said

“scrubbing my knuckles, i want to snatch all my haters husband, and for some of you that you don’t know is one of your husband that paid for this treatment”











No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.