He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I’m Hurting. What Should I Do? - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Sunday 12 August 2018

He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I’m Hurting. What Should I Do?

Image result for Virginity
 Hello Khorgisters?
Please I want accountable recommendation
Many have been coming as suitors however I do not know why I let him come nearer.
He forcefully took away my satisfaction and I was harm. He stated he did that cos he does not need to lose me
I needed to go away however I could not cos I love him.
I do not supply intercourse cos I’m spiritual and I consider it is a sin. Advised him to attend until marriage however he would not.
for nearly a yr we ve been courting I did not permit him contact me.
Until today he forcefully had intercourse with me .
He needs to return pay my dowry however I’m unsure that my individuals will let me marry him. I too went and prayed about him they usually advised me that he’s not my husband (about 5 totally different individuals stated it)
He is OK, financially, is educated and promising.
However not God-fearing as I needed.
Now I’m pained for what he did to me .I’m grieved cos I needed to lose my delight on my wedding ceremony night time.
and I’m considering of leaving him cos I’m hurting a lot now.
I really feel much less of myself and sinful too
Please what ought to I do?
people who married non Virgin how did your partner take it. I have to know cos it ll assist reshaping my mindset



No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.