How fake prophet tricked woman to part with N230,000 for money ritual - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Wednesday 15 August 2018

How fake prophet tricked woman to part with N230,000 for money ritual

Precious Manganye (35) from Greenfield in Sekampaneng near Hammanskraal, Tshwane, South Africa saw a newspaper ad last month, promising quick riches, but it turned out to be activities of a fake prophet.

 
How fake prophet tricked woman to part with N230,000 for money ritual

The poor woman was scammed of about R9,500 which is equivalent to about N230,000 in Nigerian currency

The unemployed woman told Daily Sun she was desperate and contacted the prophet, who told her what to do to get rich.

Precious said:


“He said I should do a ritual which would make me a millionaire. I took five one rand coins, cut my fingers with a razor and dropped blood on each of the coins, as instructed. I then put the bloodied coins in a plastic bag with soil and put them under my bed.”

She said the prophet told her that she would get a notification a few hours later.


“I received an SMS that seemed to be from the bank, notifying me that R2 million had been deposited in my account. I was excited but scared at the same time,” she said.

She told the prophet about the money and he asked her to send him R1 500.


“He said it was to make the money become available. I went to borrow the money from umashonisa,” she said.


Rather than getting her money, the prophet continued demanding money. That’s when she became suspicious.

Precious said:


“In total, I gave him R9 500 and wasn’t getting any money from him.”

“This was a curse. Wherever I go people get irritated by me. My family now hates me and I can’t get a job,” she said.

She said she was now helpless and felt worthless.


“I don’t know what to do any more. Where I am going to get money to pay the mashonisa and my family,” she said.

When Daily Sun contacted the prophet, he said: “I do normal traditional rituals but I don’t know who she is and have never spoken to her.
“She’s probably confusing me with someone else.











No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.