‘I never said we’ll see the funeral of PDP’ – Fani-Kayode - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Friday 10 August 2018

‘I never said we’ll see the funeral of PDP’ – Fani-Kayode


Reacting to the post that went viral on twitter yesterday, the ex-minister said the “fake quote” emanated from the All Progressive Congress (APC), adding that ruling party and the Buhari media centre lived and thrived on fake news.
He wrote on his Facebook page on Friday: “A FAKE quote has been spread by the APC claiming that I said our party, the PDP, is in “a vegetative state” and that I attacked our National Chairman, Prince Uche Secondus, and other party leaders including Governor Nyesom Wike and Senate President Bukola Saraki.
“This is a TOTAL FABRICATION. It is FAKE NEWS. I have immense confidence in our National Chairman, the PDP and ALL our party leaders, including Saraki and Wike. If I had any doubts about that I would say so loud and clear.
“Members of the public should please take note that all my comments, quotes, contributions, posts, submissions and essays can be found on my verified twitter page, my verified Facebook page, my official website and any of my numerous columns.
“If they do not appear in any or all of these places it means that I never wrote or said them. The APC and the Buhari Media Centre live and thrive on fake news. We should expect more. Shalom.”

No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.