Peruzzi’s Record Label Owner Claims Ownership Of Davido’s “FIA,” Other Hit Songs - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Monday 6 August 2018

Peruzzi’s Record Label Owner Claims Ownership Of Davido’s “FIA,” Other Hit Songs

Peruzzi’s Record Label Owner Claims Ownership Of Davido’s "FIA," Other Hit Songs
Nigerian singer, Peruzzi, who is currently signed to Davido Music Worldwide (DMW), has been accused of not abiding by the terms of the contract he has with his label Golden Boy Entertainment (GBE).
 
The owner of GBE, Patrick Anyaene, is also accusing David “Davido” Adeleke, of treating him unfairly since the signing of his former artiste to DMW.

2Baba Accused Of Stealing His Latest Song, “Amaka” 

Peruzzi, who was officially signed to DMW in November 2017, has flourished under Davido, even as he has impressed fans when he featured on the group singles, ‘Mind’ and ‘Aje’ as well as his recent collaboration with 2face Idibia on ‘Amaka’.
It is understood that while with DMW, Peruzzi still has a running contract with GBE and the owner seems unhappy as he isn’t getting a return on his investments.

Speaking during an exclusive interview with PUNCH, on Saturday, August 4, Anyaene revealed that Peruzzi has been releasing records and he has not been getting paid.
His words: “I don’t have problems with Davido; I have issues with Perruzi, my artiste. All the songs Davido released since last year November are my records. They are my records because those songs were written by my artiste. Songs like Fia, Ada, Mind by DMW, Aje by DMW and other songs they might be working on now are all the property of Golden Boy Entertainment.”
“Peruzzi has been going for shows and getting paid; I have been patient with them since November. I am unhappy because I have not been settled. As a businessman, when you invest money in an individual, you expect a return.
“Davido has given Peruzzi some guts to do whatever he likes; he has forgotten that he signed a contract with me and I have lawyers on the case.
“Perruzi started working with me in 2016 and I was paying him salary. I officially signed him in 2017 for a three-year contract. He has breached a contract and he is an ingrate.”
“I want everyone to shine, but if you disrespect me, I have the power to bring you down. We agreed I would get royalties from all the songs written by Peruzzi and get paid periodically. It was a verbal agreement; for us to meet and put everything into a paper agreement, they are pretending to be busy.
“I am just being tactical about the whole issue; they have cheated me. Though I am aware that Davido always gets away with things, I know how to deal with them. I plan to settle things without attracting any drama, but if Davido wants to take me for granted, I will expose them. For all the songs they have released, I have original copies and I can drop them if I desire to. I also have screenshots of my conversation with Davido that can implicate him.”

No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.