20+ Eccentric Girls Who Confused Everyone - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Sunday 2 September 2018

20+ Eccentric Girls Who Confused Everyone

Even the calmest, most well-balanced girls can do things that leave everyone speechless. For example, they can load building supplies in a bikini, or take a rest in a plane turbine. And these aren’t even the craziest things these girls are capable of.
Bright Side would like to show you some really funny actions done by girls that we found posted on the Internet. Don’t miss the bonus section where you will find evidence that guys aren’t all that different from girls.

The wedding can wait when you need to get some cash.

Looks like this girl is ready for casting.

Why would this girl in a bikini need wood supplies? Any ideas?

If you still doubt what kids are for, here are some ideas.

A casual machete roadside chat

“The photographer told us to genuinely smile and laugh.”

“My little girl in her Halloween costume. I named her Darth Glamorous.”

“Nobody believed me when I said that I’d come to work in my pajamas. Well, here I am!”

A woman cosplayed as Sharknado at the Salt Lake Comic-Con.

“This girl was crawling to class in the snow yelling, ’I’m a turtle.’”

“Some girl has been riding a bus around our campus like this.”

Flu season is pretty bad this year.

Why is this girl with an ankle bracelet asking for help? And why is she outside?

Just a Florida woman moving her things...

She’s definitely up to something wet...

“A grandma on Amazon wrote a review on how much she loves her new ski mask that keeps her warm at night.”

“As many of you know, I recently purchased an Uruk-hai scimitar, and I’ll show you how to use it.”

Machines have conquered the world!

Maybe one of her legs is shorter?

“How my girlfriend eats pizza...”

There’s so much going on here...

Taking a break in a turbine is the best way to show how safe the plane is.

“My badass little cousin ordered $300 worth of toys without my aunt and uncle knowing. This is a picture of how everyone found out.”

Modern fashion in all its glory



No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.