Asensio: Leaving Madrid Never Came to My Mind - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Wednesday 12 September 2018

Asensio: Leaving Madrid Never Came to My Mind



Marco Asensio says thought of leaving Real Madrid never crossed his mind, following his brilliant showing for Spain.

The Madrid man was a key part for Spain, as they thwacked Croatia 6-0 in Elche.

Asensio scored one and turned provider for four goals in the electric match and following talks of an exit from Madrid, has stated leaving never crossed his mind.

However, Asensio – who has five years remaining on his contract – told reporters: “I’ve never had the intention to go anywhere.”

“This is my third season, in this one I think I have continuity and more prominence, and I’m seeing the performance I’m doing,” Asensio said.



Madrid will be looking to preserve their 100 per cent record after four matches when they visit Athletic Bilbao on Saturday.












No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.