Digne: I Had To Quit Barcelona For My Career - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Sunday 16 September 2018

Digne: I Had To Quit Barcelona For My Career

Lucas Digne has hailed the quality at Barcelona and the class of Lionel Messi, but says he had to leave the club for Everton, because of his career.
The France international was snapped up by Barcelona from PSG and played at Camp Nou for two years.
Digne improved his game at Barcelona, but a lack of game time saw him dump the La Liga giants for Everton.
Digne added on his decision to link up with Everton: “Of course, Barca is the biggest club in the world – and everybody knows that. But I came to Everton because I felt there was a very good project here.
“I had such a good feeling about the club that I said to Barcelona, ‘Please let me leave to go to join Everton ­because it’s the best thing for me and my ­career.’
“In the beginning, they didn’t want to sell me. But when the coach Marco Silva called me I had such a good ­feeling. I knew I wanted to come Goodison Park.
“Now I am here, I want to win a lot of games and, if it’s possible, a trophy too.”

No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.