'I am Not In Love with Nina'- Miracle Declares they are not Dating, Fans Reacts - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Sunday 2 September 2018

'I am Not In Love with Nina'- Miracle Declares they are not Dating, Fans Reacts

Man is brutal, What a messy way to announce breakup, So Miracle of BBNaija who has been avoiding anything controversial or scandal since leaving the house, has denied dating Nina, the pretty girl who had sex with him live and direct in the House, In a post he made on his IG Page, he said he's not inlove with her and so is she, that they just got involved and nothing more, Chai, I feel for Nina. He shared the photo above and captioned:
''Hello my wonderful family. my management just drew my attention to my social media community rivalry and insisted I address it. Abà I beg make Una take am easy, Nina is a nice girl with a beautiful soul and should be treated with respectful courtesy. Because nobody should be subjected to negativity male or female. I also have a sister, a mother and beautiful cousins and I wish the public respect their space and treat them as strong and capable individual women with equal opportunities as men... My point is; neither me nor Nina, I believe has ever publicly or in private told anyone we are in love and are dating. We were involved in the house and remained friends since then. We are young people with prospect and have dedicated our time in building our future not concentrated in relationship. So please (I beg) kindly don’t subject us to an undue imaginary relationship. I keep respecting and love you all for your kind support and understanding. God bless''

                                    
See reactions below!

No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.