I’ve Been Better Than You This Entire Decade” – Joe Budden Replies Eminem - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Wednesday 5 September 2018

I’ve Been Better Than You This Entire Decade” – Joe Budden Replies Eminem

“I’ve Been Better Than You This Entire Decade” – Joe Budden Replies Eminem




Joe Budden has responded to two disses Eminem made about him on his new album ‘Kamikaze‘.

Eminem’s tenth studio album, Kamikaze, continues to dominate the conversation as the album sees Marshall getting personal, naming names and ruffling more than a few feathers and among them was his former collaborator and Slaughterhouse member Joe Budden.

Trouble started between the two when the album dropped on Friday (Aug. 31) and Eminem, on the songs “The Ringer” and “Fall,” mentions Budden by name.


On ‘The Ringer’, he rapped: “I’m sorry, wait, what’s your talent? Oh, critiquin’ / My talent? Oh, b*tch, I don’t know who the f*ck y’all are.” Later, on ‘Fall’, he added: “Somebody tell Budden before I snap, he better fasten it/Or have his body baggage zipped/The closest thing he’s had to hits is smacking b*tches.”

However, the rapper-turned-broadcaster, replied via the latest episode of his The Joe Budden Podcast on Wednesday (Sept. 5), rather than a traditionally recorded diss in the booth.


“I heard the album,” says Joe, addressing Em directly, “and because I don’t think you know all the members that were in the group, I don’t really think you know our history. Let me tell you what Joe Budden has thought this entire time. I’ve been better than you this entire f*cking decade!” Letting that one sink in, Joe hits them with a Kanye West-esque “hanh?” for good measure. “In my rapper brain, I’m a content n***a. You gotta say something! You have not said anything for the better part of a whole f*cking decade!” Mal chimes in with the ad-lib: “that’s true.”

“You have rhymed a bunch of words,” says Joe.

Machine Gun Kelly, who is also one of Eminem’s targets on ‘Kamikaze’, has already responded to the record with a diss track called ‘Rap Devil’.

Eminem called him out on the track ‘Not Alike’ over comments Kelly made about his daughter Hailie in 2012.












No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.