Liverpool Captain Jordan Henderson Signs New Long-term Contract With Club - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Tuesday 4 September 2018

Liverpool Captain Jordan Henderson Signs New Long-term Contract With Club

Liverpool captain Jordan Henderson has marked another "long haul" contract at the club

Jordan Henderson had been under contract with Liverpool until the finish of next season yet has now concurred terms to stay at the club until no less than 2023.

Henderson joined Liverpool from Sunderland in 2011, told the club's site: "I'm exceptionally glad to have marked another agreement for an extensive stretch of time. I'm completely pleased.

"It doesn't appear as though too long prior when I marked my initial one – it feels like yesterday, truly – however a ton has occurred from that point forward. I feel it's been a dynamic excursion for me all through my chance here and one I've appreciated to such an extent.“There is no other place in the world I would rather play football. I want to be here for as long as I can be. I’m so privileged to have been a part of this club for so long, and hopefully even longer now.”
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp added: “It is fantastic news but should not be a surprise to anyone – he is perfect for us and we for him, I think.
“Jordan embodies entirely what it means to be a Liverpool player in this modern era of football. You can tell through his actions on and off the pitch he treats representing our badge and our shirt as a privilege. He takes nothing for granted and strives to learn and be better for his team at all times.
“He carries a lot on his shoulders that people on the outside won’t see, but he embraces that responsibility and that leadership. He is our ‘General’ and I trust him completely. But the best thing is, I think – in fact, I know – he will get even better in these coming years. And this improvement will come from a very high base already.”

No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.