My dead wife appeared to me as a squirrel – Paul McCartney - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Monday 3 September 2018

My dead wife appeared to me as a squirrel – Paul McCartney

Sir Paul McCartney of the Beatles has claimed his dead wife came back to him as a squirrel.
The veteran rock star, who was married to celebrity photographer Linda McCartney from 1969 until her death from breast cancer in 1998, claims she came back to him as a white squirrel during a hallucinogenic substance session “to give him a sign.”
My dead wife appeared to me as a squirrel - Paul McCartney lailasnews 3

The 76-year-old also said he managed to take a peek at God during a drug trip.
The Beatles member made these revelations in an interview with the Sunday Times.
Paul said:
It was a great moment – it thrilled me.
Goosebumps. Obviously, I have no proof it was her at all, but it was good for me to think that.
There’s part of you that wants to believe it. So I like to allow myself to think that happens.
My dead wife appeared to me as a squirrel – Paul McCartney
Describing seeing God during a drug trip, the father-of-five said:
I saw God, this amazingly huge, towering thing, and I was humbled.
He went on to describe God as “a massive wall that I couldn’t see the top of, and I was at the bottom.”
McCartney’s friend Robert Fraser, who was with Paul at the time, has also spoken of having similar visions as the two fell under the influence on DMT (Dimethyltryptamine).
Paul added:
Anybody else would say it’s just the drug, the hallucination, but both Robert and I were like, ‘Did you see that?’ We felt we had seen a higher thing.

No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.