Salah: I Fell In Love With Liverpool On FIFA - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Tuesday 18 September 2018

Salah: I Fell In Love With Liverpool On FIFA

Mohamed Salah has revealed that his love for Liverpool started from playing FIFA video games.
The Egypt international winger joined the EPL club from Roma last season and has impressed with the Merseyside club.
Salah helped Liverpool to the final of the UCL last season, and has led them to third on the table, breaking records on the way.
“When I played FIFA or another video game, I always took Liverpool in 2005,” he told France Football, reflecting upon the team that won the Champions League by coming back from a 3-0 half-time deficit against AC Milan in Istanbul.
“I would always put Steven Gerrard in the No.10 because he had an amazing shot! Then, I’d put Jerzy Dudek in goal, and the central defenders would be Jamie Carragher and Sami Hyypia. But I played with Liverpool on my console well before 2005.”
Salah admitted that it did not take long for him to feel at home in Liverpool, with the supporters playing a key role in this.
“One or two months after I arrived at the club, I heard them sing my song and it was so special,” he said. “That’s when I really felt the love and the fervour towards me. The fans are simply the best.”

No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.