Fire razes down actress Lizzy Gold’s mom’s N10m shop in Delta State - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Saturday 22 December 2018

Fire razes down actress Lizzy Gold’s mom’s N10m shop in Delta State

Earlier this week, Fire has razed down the popular Ogbe-Ijoh market in Warri South Local Government Area of Delta State, and lots of property and goods were destroyed.
Efforts by officers and men of the Delta State Fire Service to quench the fire were unsuccessful as they ran out of water.
Actress Lizzy Gold has now revealed that her mum’s N10million shop was razed down by the inferno.

“This morning my mum called me by 6am that her store at udu road worth 10 million naira goods had burnt down due to high voltage that led to electricity spark from her neighbours shop.I quickly drove down to see her ….when I got to her store I couldn’t recognize the place as everything was burnt …my brother called me that he was with my mum ,and that my mum was at her friends place..when i got to where she was ,her eyes was swollen..
…she had cried so much, she had severe headache her whole body was hot…i didn’t know when tears goshed out of my eyes my mum was almost a shadow of her self ..This is a store that gave her so much joy…it was her life savings.. she has been doing this business since I was a child….I told her not cry any more ..that when there is life there is hope…I took her home with me….This is a trying time for my mum… It is well….God knows best….”

No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.