"I hated my body, I fixed it, (best decision ever)"- Toke Makinwa says - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Saturday 29 December 2018

"I hated my body, I fixed it, (best decision ever)"- Toke Makinwa says

If you ever doubted Toke Makinwa's new body, well she has come out to reveal that she got it fixed.
toke makinwa reveals that she had her body fixed in 2018
Toke Makinwa has for the first time revealed that she had plastic surgery after tweeting about hating her body and fixing it.

The media personality took to her Twitter page on Thursday, December 27, 2018, where she talked about her 2018 lessons in review.

"This year I stopped complaining and changed things. I hated my body, I fixed it, (best decision ever). I hated hanging around certain people who made me feel small; I dropped them, I learnt to forgive (I still struggle but it’s a journey), I learnt to be at peace. #2018Lessons," she tweeted.



It didn't end there as she also revealed that she tried to give love a chance in 2018 but it didn't work out as planned.

"This year I tried to give Love a Chance again but let’s just say “if a fish and a bird fell in love, where would they make home”??? Still figuring me out but it was the best times I had #2018Lessons," she tweeted.



Indeed Toke Makinwa had an amazing 2018 and never for once failed to keep everyone talking about her. From talking about the kind of men she won't be dating to releasing hot bikini photos on her birthday, Toke was indeed one of the most talked about celebrities in 2018.


Toke Makinwa wants a husband that will take her shopping

Toke Makinwa says she is no longer into dark-skinned men


Toke Makinwa

Toke Makinwa wants you all to know that she is no longer into dark chocolatey men, rather she is opened to meeting just anyone. The media personality made this confession known via her Instagram page on Sunday, November 25, 2018.

According to Makinwa, she no longer finds dark chocolate guys attractive.

"Congrats TM you are growing. I no longer have a spec. I find dark chocolatey guys not attractive anymore. The lord is good," she wrote.


Toke Makinwa

Well, light-skinned brothers who have been crushing on Toke...the gates of heaven have been opened for you guys, slide into her DM and do your thing. 2019 might just be your year of walking Toke Makinwa down the aisle.












No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.