I just want to be a housewife or baby mama -Cossy lists her 2019 goals - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Saturday 29 December 2018

I just want to be a housewife or baby mama -Cossy lists her 2019 goals


Nollywood actress, Cossy Ojiakor has revealed she was depressed this year and looked stressed in all her movies and even music videos. According to her, come 2019,her goals are to be a housewife or babymama with little workload and lots of shopping.
She wrote
This year 2018… I did not achieve all I marked out for myself.Then depression sets in. . Am depressed for minor things like… Not meeting up with the number of movies I set to produce each year.. Come to think of it I look terrible in my own moviescause I look stressed when producing and relating with people.Then the music thing.I look stressed in my music video too hopefully @avaloneokpe will do d magic . .. I look stressed each time I use my brain… So Next year 2019 God’s willing… #i #just #want #to #be #eve #a #woman #with #simple #workload #l #just #want #to #be #a #house #wife #or #house #baby #mama #with #simple #job #ʟɪᴋᴇ #shopping F-cking #then #massaging#someone #and #getting #massage #with #oil #every #night #2019goals


No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.