I am the most handsome man in Ghana – Actor Yaw Adu - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Tuesday 29 January 2019

I am the most handsome man in Ghana – Actor Yaw Adu

Ghanaian actor Yaw Adu has stated that he is not only the most handsome man in the country but he’s also a good cook. The Kumawood actor shared a video of a delicious looking meal he claimed to have cooked by himself.





Sharing the video, Yaw Adu wrote:
“Not only am I the most handsome and sexy buh good cook too. You are all invited 😋”
Yaw Adu once stated in an interview that his bulging eyes makes actresses scared to kiss him.
“The only actress I have kissed wasn’t a star but I later had an opportunity to kiss Vivian Jill in a movie, which she needed a child and I had to sleep with her for her to conceive but she later turned me down and dodged me when I tried kissing her.
“I did not ask her why she dodged me because I didn’t believe in myself either. Perhaps they think since I have big eyes, I might knock them with it which scares them away

No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.