Lovely photos as actress Rahama Sadau graduates from Eastern Mediterranean University - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Monday 28 January 2019

Lovely photos as actress Rahama Sadau graduates from Eastern Mediterranean University


Below are pictures from the graduation of beautiful Kannywood actress Rahama Sadau. The actress graduated from Eastern Mediterranean University on Turkey.

Rahama Sadau who was banned by Kannywood for indecency had the below to say in an interview about the love and support she received from fans.

“I wouldn’t want to talk about it. The love I receive from fans, friends and family everyday is really encouraging and has kept me focused.”

She also stated that she can’t play a role which will have her go nude.
“I am a typical Northern Nigerian girl and I have roles that I wouldn’t play and lines that I will never cross. I can’t go nude or wear short clothes in any movie. Whether we like it or not, I belong to the North, and most of my fans are Northerners. So, I wouldn’t do anything that will frustrate my fans or make them my enemies.”



No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.