M.I. promises to produce a movie in 2019 - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Tuesday 22 January 2019

M.I. promises to produce a movie in 2019



One of M.I Abaga's goals in 2019 is to produce a movie.

M.I. has said he wants to produce a movie in 2019 as one of his goals for the year.

In an Instagram post on Tuesday, January 22, 2018, the rap act wrote, “Boss mode activated this 2019. One of my goals this year that I'm gonna share.. is I'm going to produce a movie!!! Okay now it's out there!!! No going back!!! Please share your goals with me guys!!!!!!”The Chocolate City music boss would be joining other top rappers like Reminisce and IllBliss, who made their acting debut in Kemi Adetiba’s blockbuster, ‘King Of Boys.’

No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.