No Nigerian lady can tweak more than me – Dabota Lawson - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Wednesday 30 January 2019

No Nigerian lady can tweak more than me – Dabota Lawson

Former beauty queen, Dabota Lawson has stated that no Nigerian lady can twerk more than her.
Dabota Lawson took to social media where she made it clear that the reason why she is is unbeatable in twerking is because she is from Rivers State.
She wrote:


“BTW THIS IS RANDOM BUT A LOT OF PEOPLE KEEP ARGUING WITH ME ABOUT THIS . LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR THERE IS NO GIRL
IN NIGERIA THAT CAN
TWERK MORE THAN ME .”
She added:

“People think I’m stiff because of the way I carry myself . Those that know , know .. Argue with your ancestors 😂🤣😂 if you want a challenge . Try me . But you have to be a badass chic for me to take up the challenge , @bobrisky222 @janemena you’re the only girls that’s not allowed to contest with me 😂😂I will still win. I’m a Rivers girl.”

No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.