Simi shares official photo from her wedding to celebrate Adekunle Gold's birthday, but she disables comment on the post - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Monday 28 January 2019

Simi shares official photo from her wedding to celebrate Adekunle Gold's birthday, but she disables comment on the post



Simi shares official photo from her wedding to celebrate Adekunle Gold
Its Adekunle Gold's birthday today and his wife, Simi just shared an interesing photo from their wedding to celebrate him.
Simi however disabled comments on the post as she's been under pressure to share more photos from her wedding.
Below is her birthday message to her hubby;
Light of my life. I love you. I also really like you and the way you do ur tins.
I’m such a lucky babe. You’re also lucky af, but iss ur beday, so yea, let’s focus on the celebrant.
I know God knows how much I want you to shine and prosper and win and laugh and be happy, so I pray God grants my heart desires. Happy birthday Champ

No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.