"The Candidates: Why Peter Obi's Analogy Using VAR Is Wrong" - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Thursday 31 January 2019

"The Candidates: Why Peter Obi's Analogy Using VAR Is Wrong"


Image result for peter obi





The video assistant referee (VAR) is a football assistant referee who reviews decisions made by the head referee with the use of video footage and a headset for communication.
Peter Obi said and I quote ..
"The referee (Obasanjo) having consulted the VAR system has reviewed his earlier decision and has now decided that the player (Atiku) did not commit a foul"
"Referees also make mistakes in their decision but they can go back and check the VAR to make correction in situations where they make mistake...."
But earlier in the day, Obasanjo made this statement in Lagos while speaking at the 2019 Island Club Quarterly Business Lecture.
Obasanjo said and I quote....
“I have been called names because of my position on Atiku Abubakar, the Waziri Adamawa.
“Everything I have said as far as I have knowledge of Atiku, I have not retracted and I stand firmly by them because they are to the best of my knowledge true.
“And neither has what I have said and written about Buhari been controverted, if anything, they have been confirmed and proved beyond any shadow of doubt.

No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.