I am dating 10 men and they all understand – Actress Xandy Kamel - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Tuesday 19 February 2019

I am dating 10 men and they all understand – Actress Xandy Kamel

Ghanaian actress, Xandy Kamel has revealed that she is dating 10 men. According to the dark-skinned curvy actress, each of the men all know that there are 9 others apart from them.



She said.


“People see me in a negative perception because I always say the truth and do things for myself. I am being me and I do what makes me happy. To be honest, I am dating 10 men and they all understand each other.

Xandy Kamel also added that the men are beginning to clash with one another when they meet at the entrance of her house.

This perhaps explains why a few months ago she said that if care is not taken, her Vjayjay will soon become as big as a manhole.
Read Also

No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.