‘I want to be slapped and f*cked like a slut’ – lady reveals her fetish desires - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Saturday 9 February 2019

‘I want to be slapped and f*cked like a slut’ – lady reveals her fetish desires


A Twitter user is making rounds on the platform after she revealed her sexual fantasy. According to the lady, she wants to be bitten and slapped as that is what will ake her enjoy s*x.

The lady answering the question what will make everyone feel alright now said;



“S*x!! Not just that regular sex o. Intense pounding with mad foreplay, biting, slapping, dirty talks. I want to be punished because I’ve been such a bad girl. I wanna be spanked. I wanna be f*cked like a slut. I want to beg for mercy and repent on the dick with squirt and tears.”



No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.