Why I fought Mercy Johnson in the past – Tonto Dikeh - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Friday 1 February 2019

Why I fought Mercy Johnson in the past – Tonto Dikeh

Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has revealed why she fought her colleague Mercy Johnson in the past. Although the duo are now friends, Tonto shared a throwback photo of herself and Mercy and explained why she fought her.
According to her, their fight was childish and it was because she was envious that Mercy Johnson was the only one who could act better than her in the Nigerian movie industry.
Sharing a throwback photo of them together, Tonto wrote:
Mercilious mercy..
#TBT 
Forget all that small pikin fight we do when we small,I have always been a huge fan..
As a matter of fact that year Na only you I Dey fear to act with becos I know say you got dust me hands down..
Dunno how you do it boo but you are a GREAT ACTOR!!!
Just concerned al those my childish fight as envy because that year mercy Johnson was all I wanted to be until I realize say to be me better pass!!!
Love you girl @mercyjohnsonokojie 
#TBT #MERCYJOHNSON #KINGTONTO #HAPPYHEART
Both actresses made up after Tonto apologized to Mercy following her split from ex-husband Olakunle Oladunni Churchill and Mercy immediately accepted the apology. Since then, they have become friends again.

No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.