Cardi B Admits She Used Sex To Drug and Rob Men - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Tuesday 26 March 2019

Cardi B Admits She Used Sex To Drug and Rob Men


Cardi B is getting dragged in the mud on social media for some very questionable and criminal behaviour in her past.
During one of her regular Instagram Live streams, the Grammy Award-winner spoke about getting frustrated with people still saying she doesn’t deserve her success. During the rant, the Bodak Yellow rapper attempted to prove she paid her dues but ended up giving critics more ammunition by admitting she drugged and robbed men for money.
“Niggas must’ve forgot, my nigga, the shit that I did to muthafuckin’ survive,” she said. “I had to go strip. I had to go, ‘Oh yeah, you wanna fuck me? Yeah yeah yeah, let’s go back to this hotel.’ And I drugged niggas up and I robbed them. That’s what I used to do. Nothing was muthafuckin’ handed to me, my nigga. Nothing!”
Her admission has since sparked a #SurvivingCardiB hashtag on Twitter, which is in direct relation to Lifetime’s Surviving R. Kelly documentary. Some Twitter users are calling for her to be “cancelled” like disgraced celebrities such as Kelly and Bill Cosby.
Check out some of the reactions to Cardi’s comments below.

No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.