I Am Not Proud Of My Recent Actions- Wendy Williams’ Husband Issues Public Apology - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Wednesday 17 April 2019

I Am Not Proud Of My Recent Actions- Wendy Williams’ Husband Issues Public Apology




Kevin Hunter, Wendy Williams estranged husband has publicly apologised to the talk show host, saying he is taking full accountability for his recent actions.



Speaking with the blast, he said: “28 years ago I met an amazing woman: Wendy Williams. At the time, I didn’t realize that she would not only become my wife, but would also change the face of entertainment and the world.


I have dedicated most of our lives to the business empire that is Wendy Williams Hunter, a person that I truly love and respect unconditionally.”


“I am not proud of my recent actions and take full accountability and apologize to my wife, my family and her amazing fans. I am going through a time of self-reflection and am trying to right some wrongs” he continued.



Wendy Williams filed for divorce last week, following 21 years of marriage. Williams’ decision to put an end to the marriage reportedly came after Hunter admitted that he was unfaithful.












No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.