Nigerian Lady sacked while on her way to resume work - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Wednesday 17 April 2019

Nigerian Lady sacked while on her way to resume work

A Twitter user simply identified @obidiojochide took to the platform to share the story of how she lost a job while on her way to the office.



The young lady revealed that she was sacked for refusing to work on Saturdays.

According her, she never agreed to work on Saturdays following a chat which came in and that was why she got fired.

She wrote;

“So I went for an interview on Tuesday and was told to resume today at 9am. Was on my way today when I got fired I’m not crying so that my village people won’t think they got me.”














No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.