How ‘Game of Thrones’ affected my health – Marsie Williams - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Thursday 16 May 2019

How ‘Game of Thrones’ affected my health – Marsie Williams



Marsie Williams, popularly known for her role as Arya Stark in American series, ‘Game of Thrones’ has revealed how the series had a negative effect on her mental health.Marsie in an interview on CNN disclosed that her role and criticisms on Game of Thrones affected her mental health and self-esteem.
She opened up about how difficult her life as a teenager was while also managing her fame from the “Game of Thrones.”Williams, who was 13 years old when she was cast as Arya Stark, said there was a time she was sad after becoming overwhelmed by the criticism on social media.
She said: “It gets to a point where you’re almost craving something negative, so you can just sit in a hole of sadness.
“When I tried to move past what people said online, I still end up thinking about the comments.Marsie Williams, popularly known for her role as Arya Stark in American series, ‘Game of Thrones’ has revealed how the series had a negative effect on her mental health.
Marsie in an interview on CNN disclosed that her role and criticisms on Game of Thrones affected her mental health and self-esteem.
She opened up about how difficult her life as a teenager was while also managing her fame from the “Game of Thrones.”
Williams, who was 13 years old when she was cast as Arya Stark, said there was a time she was sad after becoming overwhelmed by the criticism on social media.
She said: “It gets to a point where you’re almost craving something negative, so you can just sit in a hole of sadness.
“When I tried to move past what people said online, I still end up thinking about the comments.
“I still lie in bed at, like, 11 o’clock at night telling myself all the things I hate about myself. It’s just really terrifying that you’re ever going to slip back into it.
“That’s still something that I’m really working on because I think that’s really hard. It’s really hard to feel sad and not feel completely defeated by it.”
“Honestly, I want a normal life, I don’t want any of this crazy, crazy world because it’s not worth it.”

No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.