BOBRISKY - "Even with me flying bike I still look beautiful" - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Monday 17 June 2019

BOBRISKY - "Even with me flying bike I still look beautiful"


Nigerian male barbie and transgender, Bobrisky was recently spotted on a public bike aka Okada yesterday, in Lagos.A fan who was quick to notice the controversial social media sensation decided to do a video of him but Bobrisky kept hiding his face from the fan's camera. The video which has since gone viral on all social media platforms has attracted the attention of many especially those who are aware of his famous and glamourous lifestyle.

In his words,


 “Many Nigerians don’t have common sense. My flight  to Abuja was supposed to be 4.30pm but i left my house at lekki late… I left home 3.30pm and the hold up was mad simply because of the rain that fell today…. Myself and my makeup artist @daniellesbeautyworld had to fly a bike so we can meet up with our flight. Luckily on arrival to the airport our flight  was delayed. I can’t miss my bestie birthday @tontolet party tomorrow because of Nigeria hold up. Never !!!! Even with me flying bike I still look beautiful. So haters I hope you all understand.”


No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.