"I have never been fired in my all life." - Frank Edoho replies fan - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Monday 24 June 2019

"I have never been fired in my all life." - Frank Edoho replies fan


TV host Frank Edoho is not one to be toyed with when it comes to negative comments

Frank Edoho wasted no time in putting a fan in his place after the he came for him on social media.The fan tweeted;

Yeah exactly the way you were fired

Wasting no time, Frank Edoho responded saying;

I have never been fired in my all life. Conversely, people that allowed me leave their employ have regretted it the way your dad regretted the night he fired your mum and had you.

No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.