I’m not an atheist, I believe there is a God, but I believe in spirituality over religion – Falz - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Thursday 6 June 2019

I’m not an atheist, I believe there is a God, but I believe in spirituality over religion – Falz





I?m not an atheist, I believe there is a God, but I believe in spirituality over religion ? Falz
Nigerian rapper, Falz in a recent interview with Silverbird Television revealed why he does not go to church saying 
“I’m not an atheist. I believe there is a God. But I believe in spirituality over religion. I have nothing against the church or going to church. Everyone has the right to practice the religion they desire. It has been a while that I have been to church. It does not make me less of a Christian".

He went on to say,
the reason is that I went to a few churches and, during sermons, I was put under undue pressure. There was a time that a pastor called me to the altar just to acknowledge my presence for being in church. In my mind, I felt that the service was not about me.
I felt that everybody was there to worship God, yet they were putting undue pressure on me. The pastor gave me the microphone to address the congregation and I was puzzled; what did he expect me to say to the congregation?”

No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.