Ykee Benda and Mugume speak out on Martha Kay's pics - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Wednesday 5 June 2019

Ykee Benda and Mugume speak out on Martha Kay's pics



Beautiful Martha Kay and Wycliffe Tugume aka Ykee Benda




Folks out there that were concerned with socialite Martha Kay's pics leaking embarked on a mission of trying to find out who exactly was behind this and while at it, they did not leave any stone unturned.

Isaac Katende aka Kasuku of Dembe FM who has spent a greater part of the day feasting on pilau rice after getting several invitations reached out to the Muna Kampala singer, Wycliffe Tugume aka Ykee Benda, to help with the investigations.

Why Ykee Benda? Martha Kay has always had a thing for the singer, so Kasuku suspected that he could have had an affair with the YouTube comedienne and therefore to help identify if the pics circulating online were actually for Martha or a case of photoshop.

Ykee clearly told Kasuku that to be honest with you, I don't know and I have never had an affair with her as much as we are friends.

"I will certainly not know if those are her pics or not," Ykee added.

Then came Medard Mugume, who some circles suspected to be behind the leaking of the saucy pics just because he was close to the curvy comedienne, he equally denied the allegations.

Mugume appeared on NXT Radio to address the issue and also used Facebook to distance himself from the vice.

"Up to now am still trying to understand how this photo could be linked to the nudes I have failed to understand, My name Is Medard Mugume I don't even think in our clan we have anyone called Barnet as it's alleged to be my name.

"I have never dated Martha though still hopeful. Anyway, jokes aside, I don't know how this whole thing started relating a pic of a fan to her leaked pics. Whoever is spreading harmful propaganda today it's me tomorrow it could be you so please always verify information before you conclude and judge."

"But surely you have abused me enough for free I distance myself from such acts for I have high respect for any lady on earth. Am sorry for those who probably thought it's true, I did so, but let me clear the air am honestly innocent. Sorry Martha Kay this will come to pass, we're with you."

Unlike Ykee, who Martha Kay loves but failing to get a piece of him, Mugume is patiently waiting for that moment when he can have Martha as his.



Mugume's post distancing himself from the leaked pics












No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.