"I came to save the youths through my music." - Rema - Khorgist.com

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Advertise Here

Post Top Ad

STAY SAFE




Tuesday 2 July 2019

"I came to save the youths through my music." - Rema



Mavin's new talented signee, Rema, went on twitter to clear the air on some things about his music as he said his music purpose is to save the youths.

Rema also cleared the air on the lyrics of most of his songs. He pointed out that he didn’t call himself spiderman but he is just trying to save the youths.Rema wrote:

I didn’t say “I am Spiderman” I said “I’m like Spiderman” I came to save the youths through my music. When I said sometimes I feel like “venom” I meant sometimes I feel like the bad guy because of the hate I get for trying to save the youths.

No comments:

Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad




Do you ever witness news or have a story that should be featured on Khorgist ?
Submit your stories, pictures and videos to us now via WhatsApp: +2347064258615, Social Media @khorgist_com: Email: Khorgist@gmail.com More information here.